Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WOYWW #163

I was up last night and did some crafting then suddenly got too tired to take pics or post! It was past 2am so... :)
Short post this time, promise! And if you're wondering, why pics of a messy desk? Then go see Julia at Stamping Ground! Here's my desk shot:
 Usual detritus, and new stamps! From Prima and My Minds Eye, as detailed in the previous post...
 Can you tell at all how awesome that balloon is? And this shoe...
I did take close ups but it was still hard to get the details, they're miniscule but so perfect...little script writing on the toe of the highheel, and gears all the way up to the heel and then *hot* chevronish style for the spike! And check out these steampunk birds! I cannot wait to use these new stamps but my excitement is sorta blocking my creativity! I'm in mojo overwhelm? Anyone else ever had that happen? What did you do to get going again? I'm wondering if a mojo overwhelm is like a regular mojo loss and I can just do a little atc to get me out of it...wish the shot wasn't so blurryish...
This last one is part of an almost completed card:
Used one of my new stamps on it too. Made the background for the stamped image with TH distress inks and water...this card looks better in person. Hmmm. Oh, well.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week! :)

14 comments:

  1. Very cute. I LOVE those little birds! Your work area looks very organized. Don't you love those late-night creative sessions? Take care! Sandy at #140

    ReplyDelete
  2. grea twork desk this week as every week. and i do so love your background of urples

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clocl work birds are lovely along with the shose. I spy some K&co boarder embellisments on your desk as well. happy crafting jill #52

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love the clockwork birds stamp and your pretty buckets of pens! WOYWW Hugs from Helen 18

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that shoe and the birds are fantastic! I also like the way you used the inks. Such a crafty one you are :o) Have a great day! Hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping in Jennifer! I saw you have been up to some crafty fun too...how about you join us in all the silliness of WOYWW and get a picture linked up? :)
      Take care of those bunnies, yah? And stay cool yourself, for that matter! :)
      Deeyll

      Delete
  6. Love those stamps! They are fabulous! Have fun with them :)

    Katie (136)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Workspace and I love your creative makes. Thank you for sharing with fellow and I have just became your newest follower. Crafty hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mojo overwhelm is fixed by inking everything in sight and doing it non stop, colour tags, journal pages, tissue paper, kitchen paper, you name it find it, the idea is to go overboard and it fixes it. LOL

    I do love the background on the card, just awesome and yes I am sure it would be better IRL.

    TTYS Eliza #11 again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol That sounds like a solution I can do!
      Thanks for letting me know, now I'm off to try it...so expects *lots* of pictures in my next post, huh? :)
      Deeyll

      Delete
  9. whoa Nelly, you have a lot on your desk, yet it looks very organized! wtg, on that alone! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :) #50

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh i love to see the sight of your deskbut you stay up working crazy late, lady! i agree, lots of exciting new stuff sort of causes a sensory overload, but it will pass! I have totally missed the chevron thing....but so far today have seen three references....interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely art work. Your creative space is amazing, and looks very organised. I also have some pegboard over my table - it's great, isn't it.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, I can understand that feeling! The birds are uber-cute and I love your card...

    Morti #58

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just a line I still love to hear from YOU!
Thanks :)