Monday, July 2, 2012

ATC's!

Lookee what I got in the mail! The ATC's from Mark winged their way, from across the big pond, to here and look how awesome they are...(and again I wish I could take better pictures!)
He is incredibly talented, huh? I wish you could see all the details in these...he overlaid them with clear plastic and stamped images on that too! Really cool! The hot air balloon(below) is stamped on the clear piece but then he found and cut something brown to go behind it, just adding another dimension. So cool! The background is also embossed and colored perfectly so it looks like riveted sheet metal! Wow! I love all the details and think Mark just did an amazing job! Brilliant, in fact! ;)
 This next one is from Lilian and look how lovely it is! Lovely, lovely, lovely!
The back quote makes me feel this lady is a mermaid(since its from The Little Mermaid-one of the *best* movies!) and I love mermaids! Especially redheaded ones! :) There is a lot of detail in this one and I believe she hand drew and painted the mermaid which just stuns me because its so beautiful! The face and eyes and the whole thing is just wow, really wow! And there is glitter in her hair! Just like I imagine a mermaid would have! :)
Now I really have to figure out some way to display all my new lovelies from the dear crafters who traded with  me during this swap...don't they make like a thing for that? lol
Anyways, I just wanted to say another big thank you to everyone who traded with me...you are all incredibly talented and I feel really blessed to have received an ATC from each of you who sent me one. Its like eye candy I can keep and not feel like I need to give it away! (Like sometimes I really like a card I make but feel like it needs given away since it wasn't "made" for me, if that makes any sense?)
I hope you are all having a wonderful week! :)

4 comments:

  1. wow, marks atc's are awesome. Thanks for putting up a brag, glad you included the little note i sent because i totally forgot to document that lol. i love the little stands you have to show them off, cute! really glad you enjoy her and if ever you feel the need to be inspired now you have atc's to look at too. Btw she is hand drawn i really dont have much of a stamp collection yet. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I strongly suspected she was hand drawn by you...wow you are talented! And in that case you probably won't have to build your stamp collection up much...since you're talented enough to draw on your own what most of us need stamps to even get close to! :)
    I got that little stand at the Dollar Tree, sweet huh? Now if I could just get them to carry the double-sided sticky tape at my local Dollar Tree again I'd be there all the time! :)
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I'm glad you enjoyed the brag...you deserve it! :)
    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey love those atc's such tallent in them. I thought I would double check on things this week before jumping into the wrong post. LOL Ok so I will check back later for the update. LOL

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Thanks for the shout out and I'm so happy they got to you ok. I am so behind in visiting woyww era this week. Thanks for your ATC. It's fab. I will prob post the pics this weds now everyone has theirs. Thanks again. Mark x

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just a line I still love to hear from YOU!
Thanks :)