Wednesday, March 12, 2014

WOYWW #249

So I've been away for like forever, huh? Life. Sometimes it just keeps you so busy you don't have time for some of the funnest stuff around...like What's on your workdesk, Wednesdays! Brought to you by the fabulous and diligent Julia Dunnit over at Stamping Grounds. Here's my desk, as I actually made some stuff this week! And pics of the cards I made too. :)

 Smaller cards, requested to be non-occasional so that's why there's no sentiments or anything...

 Bigger one that actually inspired those right above it...
 Next is just a few clean and simple cards...

Hmmm, sorry the photo's really aren't that great. I got a new computer and haven't found the software for my camera just yet. But I will. Someday...lol Hope you all have a great hop around the desks and if you leave a comment with your number I will be sure to return the visit! :)

9 comments:

  1. Hey there Deeyll, great to have you back again. Wow it has been awhile for sure. Beautiful cards created, looks like you have been in the groove again.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 21

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like that big card -- all the elements flow so well together -- beautiful! Glad you're back to play with the WOYWW gang. I've been missing for 3-4 weeks, too. Happy WOYWW on Thursday! ~ Laura #14

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card designs and a great workspace. Happy crafting, Angela # 59

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! Awesome desk as usual! Love those cards! Where you been? We must be hitting opposite days when play on WOYWW! Where did you get that washi tape dispenser? I need something like that! Enjoy this awesome weather while it stays around. Vickie aka Okienurse #72

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, Deeyl! Love them. I often don't put a sentiment on cards I make, that way I have some leeway with what to use them for. Nothing more annoying than needing a New Home card, and all the cards I have, have Happy Birthday on them, lol!
    Have a great week, Hugs Shaz #37 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How great to see you girly! loving the cards. You're very brave, I don't know if i am capable of making a card without sticking some words on the front...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deeyll - I decided to have a late week snoop around some WOYWW blogs because I missed heaps this last week and have some time now. I'm having a chuckle ...why do we crafters try to have so much stuff close by - I've been there lots but fortunately for the last 12 months I've had a whole room to myself not just a desk in the corner. Hey I love your ribbon hangers and that's a great idea with the colour strip on the side of your distress inks might just have to steal that idea. Cool cards you've been busy Cheers RobynO#24

    ReplyDelete
  8. 色情視訊
    情色視訊
    真人視訊美女直播
    台灣色情視訊聊天
    免費視訊秀
    後宮視訊
    mfc視訊
    showlive視訊聊天網
    韓國視訊
    日本視訊
    天下聊語音視頻聊天網裸體美女色圖視頻台灣ut聊天室視頻台灣色b 語音視頻聊天室視訊正妹
    紅聊語音視頻聊天網美女熱舞視頻網台灣視頻秀聊天室台灣甜心視頻聊天室正妹視訊
    三聊語音視頻聊天室包養美女網真人午夜裸聊直播間同城一對一聊天室meme視訊聊天
    全球美女隨機視頻聊天外圍女交友網台灣裸體真人秀免費色女qq午夜聊天交友網meme視訊影音
    全球視頻聊天隨機網富豪美女交友社區台灣ut聊天室視訊網聊內衣聊天室視頻meme視訊交友

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just a line I still love to hear from YOU!
Thanks :)