Friday, March 9, 2012

Summer bird sounds...

I can't remember the name of the bird, if I ever knew it, but I know its song is from summer and I am hearing it already! It's not even officially spring yet here, but we had such a mild winter that appears for all intents and purposes to be over so now many of our trees have their blossoms out and regular spring allergies have kicked into high gear...thankfully mine are under control, but my mom is miserable! She doesn't go outside much anyways...
I have a few more things to do before sunset so I'll be signing off for now...but I did find my camera today and got the batteries put on the charger. Hopefully I will take some pictures this weekend so y'all can see what projects I have been working on the last few weeks or so.

I do have one more question...have you ever seen something that was supposed to be inspiring but instead it was de-inspiring? By which I mean discouraging? I saw some amazing cards in a magazine the other day and I just thought they were soooo beautiful! Which made me look at my own cards and think, "Wow...I guess it's a good thing this isn't your day job!" But I think that was just the hormones talking, as I am coming off another hcg diet phase and back into regular eating. :) I just wondered if that had ever happened to anyone else...I'm over it now, though in the end it did encourage me to step my card making game up to a higher level, to really challenge myself to create new better more complicated designs, so maybe it really was inspiring, just not in the way I thought it should be.

Well, have a lovely weekend you wonderful people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just a line I still love to hear from YOU!
Thanks :)