Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Robotics?

Had a free workout at Tan & Tone yesterday...the lady said we should feel it today but so far...nothing.
I'm really kinda disappointed. I was ready to feel the burn! She said I did all the machines properly...

so maybe I need more resistance? I guess I'll ask today since we are probably going back, depending on how the other lady I went with feels, of course. I'll let y'all know. I'm sure you're waiting with baited breath. ;)

Have a lovely day and maybe I'll get my homemade professional white-box or light box, I'm not sure which is the proper name, created today and have pictures and instructions up on the tutorial page later this week...or maybe not. :) Which just made me wonder, how do you take a good picture of something you make to take good pictures in???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just a line I still love to hear from YOU!
Thanks :)