Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm a blue rose!

Took this fun quiz...and I am a blue rose...

What's in a blue rose? According to the quiz results:

You(that's me) represent the unattainable and fantasies(I think this sounds more mysterious than I really am...!)

Your vibe: larger than life and intoxicating(I do have a way of making people fall over their feet... ; )

Falling in love with you is: like seeing a whole new world(This is the one I most agreed with, but I never would have been able to finish that sentence on my own. Can you?)

So, just for fun, go see what color rose you are and let me know in the comment section...it'll be fun. Pinky promise!; )

4 comments:

  1. Me no likey, that test was a crock!
    Here are my results:
    You Are a Dark Red Rose
    You represent unconscious beauty and deep passion.

    Your vibe: sophisticated and worldly

    Falling in love with you is: wildly carnal and forbidden
    Huh! I'm not feeling the lerve right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Are a Light Pink Rose
    You represent sweetness and grace.

    Your vibe: Kind and gentle

    Falling in love with you: is like falling in love with a best friend

    Not only is that my favorite color, it's what I've been told about myself many times - I think it was spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Are an Orange Rose....You represent desire and enthusiasm...Your vibe: Sexy yet familiar...Falling in love with you: happens instantly - it's a fast ride

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just a line I still love to hear from YOU!
Thanks :)