Thursday, January 27, 2011

Brunch-n-munch?

We're looking forward to our first brunch, this Sunday, in our new home! With my sister and her beau coming up from the city and parents galore popping in it should be a nice mix of family...but that doesn't mean we aren't planning to have mimosa's! Anybody got any great brunch recipes they want to shoot my way? Drinks or sides or mains, I don't care, send me what you got and if I make it I will photo and post it...probably on Monday, so look for it! I need a mimosa recipe too...! I know the weekend isn't here yet but I am looking forward to it so much that I will say it a little early...hope you have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a nice time at the brunch! have a great week! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just a line I still love to hear from YOU!
Thanks :)