Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Owl Fun

Messing around in my craft room and came up with these things...what do you think?
Do you get it? "Owl" be right back...! Corny, right? But kinda cute, maybe? I would like to attach some kind of ribbon or something to the top of it so it could be hung on a door knob or something. So it would make a good gift for someone who has a cubicle or office, see?
A couple of fun bookmarks...can you read the second one? It says, This book is a hoot!
They are really simple and done on recycled card stock bookmark paper and, unlike my craft room, these look better in person...I really have to practice more with my lighting and settings!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Owls are really big now! Throw some up on etsy, it would be a hoot!
    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just a line I still love to hear from YOU!
Thanks :)