Wednesday, December 19, 2012

WOYWW #185

Not much to see this week...I tidied! Julia inspired me and if you don't know what I'm talking about go check her out over at Stamping Ground. :)
 Yes, that's fairly tidy for me. ;) Next is a card I'm still working on...
Next are a few pictures of a card I finished this last week...
I just adore the open shirt, lacy look...totally copied from somewhere else on the web...I suspect LilyBean's Paperie since I haven't been able to see enough of her stuff lately(she does the sweetest shabby stuff!)...but then again, maybe it was Gabrielle from Such a Pretty Mess...her stuff is just gorgeous! I have her linked on my sidebar in the blogs I love or whatever I've called it section. :)

It says, I *heart* U. :)
Next one was just fun and I don't think I copied it...

This is the other thing I did this last week...used my distress stains to dye these little trios of roses...sweet, huh? I got them at Hobby Lobby in the trim section, where you have to pay by the yard, and then just cut several rows up and dyed them.
I hope you all have a lovely spectacular and fantabulously crafty week! :)

14 comments:

  1. That desk is really clean I am impressed that's for sure and your cards are great I especially love the heart card totally brilliant and shabby chic

    Hugs Eliza
    I have not posted yet still at work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't got round to my tidying yet... and doubt I will! Love the cards. Happy Christmas Helen 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards - so much work in them. Happy Christmas to you - love BJ#1

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous cards! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    TFS Happy WOYWW Mrs.C.xx #34

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your laced card is fascinating! Love it!
    Merry Christmas!
    Carol N #73

    ReplyDelete
  6. what great cards I love your style and such pretty embellishments... isn't lace wonderful. I hope you have a wonderful time over the festive period with family and friends... and if i'm not back visiting before the new year...Happy new year and all the best for 2013... Andrea x #6

    ReplyDelete
  7. Copied or not, your shabby chic is absolutely lovely...I love that you've credited two people for something you may not even have copied...girl, you gotta get some egg nog!! Now I too bought a metre of those little roses on ribbons...I'm so going to copy your idea, thank you in advance! Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been so busy and so creative, Deeyll! How nice that you give credit even though you aren't sure! Best wishes to you for Happy Holidays and a Blessed New Year!! Darnell #32

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love colouring my own flowers and other trims. I have stopped buying any other colour except white.
    The cards are just beautiful!
    Happy belated WOYWW and may you and your family have a very blessed Christmas.
    Tertia #15

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - your desk looks nice and neat! I love your cards. We all get inspiration from eachother - that's what it's all about.

    I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs,
    Kay 84

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW nice desk and PIW! Love the cards and canvas! Just stopping by to say I hope you have a wonderful holiday! Blessings to you and your family in the coming year. Vickie #100

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look at that rainbow of roses! That was a fun idea. We're getting a Hobby Lobby in a couple of months and I cannot wait! I love all the projects you shared, but I'm with you, that open shirt one is just the best! And hey, I call that desk tidy, so don't let folks tell you otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just a line I still love to hear from YOU!
Thanks :)