Friday, January 20, 2012

A few new cards and such...

I updated my Decor and More page with some more pics of my craft room and...
Here's what I've been working on the last few weeks, 3 special requests from my bestest friend and the mock-ups for a special request from my dearest lovely Sis...
 The first card is a thinking of you kind for someone she knows. The next one, really colorful, is a 65th wedding anniversary card for her grandparents.

 The next one is for her to give to her husband for their 17th wedding anniversary.


 This next card has very special artwork created by a very special dear person...my son! My 13 yr old created the drawing, inside the frame. Using watercolor pencils, I think?

 The next two cards, one in blue and one in pink, are for my sister's special request. The pictures don't show the true blue very well but you get the idea...





 This last one of both of them has been color corrected and shows their color a little better.
 This is a thinking of you card...well, I guess that was kinda obvious... :)
 But check out this rosette! It's like an inch tall...and 3.5 wide.
 Here is the card I'm thinking of using it on...with the saying,  "Rise Above It"
 Here is a shabby chic framed 3-d piece of eye candy...especially yummy for butterfly fans...


 Look at the tag with the cute little pink ribbon tie! And the sparkle on the little flower...adorable, right?
 What would a creation by QL be without a crown?!? A pink crown of course!
 Yes, sometimes I really think I nailed it...and I don't mind sharing my enthusiasm for one of my creations or two... :)
Here is another one I'm still working on but its another piece of shabby chic 3-d...let's call it art shall we?
 This lovely lady has the most poignant haunting look on her face. You just really fall for her...
 So that's a close up of the part I'm still working on...how to make it appear neat from the side view? I need to cover the triangular gap caused by making the floor she is standing on pop out...plus I'm still thinking about embossing or glittering part of the saying...and wondering if the chandelier needs blinged out...


 So, what do y'all think? I think the lady graphic is from itkupulli....she sells lots of graphic sheets that are so super for all kinds of projects. I have a link to her blog somewhere on the right side of this blog, I think in my blog roll maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just a line I still love to hear from YOU!
Thanks :)